This page contains information about guest workshop holders and or presenters at the Center for Systemic Constellations in 2019. Informations will be added as soon as the dates and titles are settled.
I apologise but this page is not updated, please go to the next page: "Arrangementer og datoer i Oslo". There you will find the latest update, and in English.
Relationships & Intimacy
WORKSHOP, INTRODUCTION AND MASTER CLASS
OSLO/LIER, 14. - 18 NOVEMBER 2019
Do you miss having a warm, lasting, safe and intimate relationships, either to a life-long partner or close friendships?
Is this something you have longed for but struggle to achieve?
Do not miss the wonderful possibility to join Sarah Peyton's workshop in Lier/Oslo i November.
She combines her deep understanding and long practice of constellations, non-violent communication with her knowledge of neurology. She has an ability to make herself easily understood and sometimes even fun while she works at a profoundly deep level radically changing the client's lives.
As she explains at this event she will explain and explore through short talks, mini-constellations and bigger group-constellations.
The 4th OF DECEMBER: THERE WAS A FREE LIVE INTERACTIVE PRESENTATION WITH DAN COHEN PhD AND EMILY BLEFELD, MSW. THE FOUNDERS OF SEEING WITH YOUR HEART.
The recording of the event is still available:
We are in contact with Dan and Emily regarding finding a new date for the Seeing With Your Heart workshop/intensive, hopefully in 2020.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Places to stay, B&B’s and more
* Ellingsens pensjonat at Frogner: http://www.ellingsenspensjonat.no/rooms-1/
* Katarinahjemmet near the Frogner park: gjestehus: katarinahjemmet.katolsk.no http://katarinahjemmet.katolsk.no/index.php/the-dominican-sisters-of-notre-dame-de-grace-chatillon-oslo/
* Regarding hotels, I have not listed hotels on purpose since there are many hotels to chose from in a huge price range.
Look for hotels situatied in Oslo West or Bærum East.
All mentioned places are situated close to Røa (workshop) as well as the venue for the Masterclass.
THE CENTER FOR SYSTEMIC CONSTELLATIONS IS OFFERING THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES:
* Open evenings, days and weekend workshops with constellations.
I can use English if it is requested.
* Workshops and courses with guest constellators and teachers
from other countries.
* Organisational constellations.
* Individual constellations and systemic coaching.
* Open center days or evenings when there will be time to meet
and network with other constellators. Sometimes there will be
specific topics for discussion or visiting constellators who will
have a presentation about their work etc...this will be announced
* I am building up a small library with books and articles which
will be available to read/brouse while at the center.
* Available information of other activities, workshops, and
constellator organisations around the world.
The Centere will develop as we go and feedback, ideas, and wishes
ADDRESS: BORGENVEIEN 9B. 0370 OSLO.
Tuesday 25th of Sept. at 18:00-21:00 hours
Saturday 3rd of Nov. at 11:00-14:00 hours
Saturday 1st. Des. at 11:00-13:00 hours
Coffee and tea provided. You can bring your own food
(Please no onion or any food in the onion family..garlic included)
To join at any of the center days registration is necessary at least one day ahead.
In the planning is having Sonya Welch-Moring to come to our center in April/May. Sonya is "...interested in healing and reconciliation work across differences and what we can gain from shared learning as facilitators and practitioners of systemic constellations. I am currently in the first year of a Professional Doctorate in Systemic Practice at Bedfordshire University and increasingly I am drawing on indigenous African ancestral wisdom to guide my professional work. In my personal life, I am on a journey to reconnect to my Caribbean family heritage in South America and my ancestral lineage in West Africa."
* Workshop with Lynn Stoney. Dates to be decided.
* Workshop with Lap Fung Cheng in Stockholm, April 2020. Final dates to be decided.
IN THE PLANNING STAGE